Based in Germany
Orcish inn is a tavern simulation game in which you take the role of an innkeeper starting out in unsettled lands. You gather resources, farm all sorts of crops like hops and oat, brew your own beers, construct a tavern piece by piece and welcome various orcish clans to your very own place. The game interweaves aspects of management and simulation with those of survival and exploration.
Orcish Inn is Steven Colling's second game and first bigger project. The project started back in April 2014 and since then, Steven Colling works mostly full-time on it, supported by family and friends as well as Tilmann 'headchant' Hars, who is responsible for sound effects and music.
- FARMING: Plant and harvest various types of crops like hops, oat, sugar-beets, tomatoes and many more, which are then sold, eaten or used as beer flavor.
- BREWING: Brew your own types of beer and influence your guests by defining the beers' taste, tint brightness, full body, bitterness, alcoholic strength and flavor.
- PRODUCING: Gather and process resources, like chopping trees for logs and process them into lumber planks and decorative planks spent in building and crafting.
- CONSTRUCTING: Construct buildings like brewing facilities, taverns or dorm rooms by putting down walls and floors and decorate the created rooms with crafted furniture.
- SERVING: Serve the visiting orcish clans by fulfilling their wishes, fine-tune prices or the beer's taste or risk getting battered in a huge pub brawl.
- AND MORE: Raise and breed animals like pigeons, which swirl around and bring back useful items, or wrest valuable treasures from the ocean with your fishing rod.
Orcish Inn (Pre-Alpha Trailer) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
The landing page for Orcish Inn: orcish-inn.stevencolling.com.
Orcish Inn on the Steam store: store.steampowered.com.
News, discussions and more: steamcommunity.com.
The official wiki of Orcish Inn: orcishinn.gamepedia.com.
Orcish Inn's place on Reddit: reddit.com.
The Orcish Inn community on IndieDB: indiedb.com.
@StevenColling on game development, but mostly on Orcish Inn: twitter.com.
If you support Steven Colling on Patreon, you get some Orcish Inn related rewards: patreon.com.
About Steven Colling
Hey there! I'm Steven Colling. That's all you need to know. :3
More information on Steven Colling, his logo & relevant media are available here.
Orcish Inn Credits
Everything except sounds and music.
Sound effects and music.